This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive and a stop at a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. You have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design. Witness the traditional folk dance ‘Tanoura’ that is sure to mesmerize you. Enjoy the Arabian hospitality with dates, Arabic coffee and the Shisha (the Arabic water pipe). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. Before returning, watch the oriental belly dance performance.
- A thrilling session of dune bashing
- Tour includes Camel Riding, Henna Painting, Arabic Dress Photography and Sand Boarding
- Live shows are followed by a buffet dinner
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||The Tour starts and ends at your pick-up location, Dubai|
|TIME||14:30 hrs to 21:30 Hrs|
|WEAR||Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended|
- We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments neck or back problems but alternative arrangements need to be made in advance. For inquiries, please use our Contact Us page.
- Skip the dune drive if you prefer (but not as much fun!)
- Up to six people can be accommodated in a shared vehicle.
- Option to upgrade to an exclusive 4×4 vehicle.
- Adults are 12 years of age and above
- Children are 6 -11 years. Important – for children under 135 cm in height, it is mandatory to be seated on a booster seat in the safari vehicle. Please request a booster seat on the booking form, if your child fits into this category. Please note that if this is not pre-booked, then we will not be able to operate the tour without the booster seat.
- To book children 2-5 years, please use our Contact Us page. Our customer service team will assist you with the special requirements. A compulsory child seat will need to be fitted to the vehicle based on the age and height of your child
Tour Starts & Ends At Your Hotel, Dubai